Metaly Srl, with registered office in Via Trento Trieste, 119 41043 Formigine (MO) – ITALY, Fiscal Code and VAT number 03477070365 (hereinafter, “Owner“), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter “Privacy Code“) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR“) that the processing of your personal data is and will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Subject of the data processing
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (such as your first name, last name, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, banking and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data” – that you have provided.
- Purposes of data processing
Your personal data are processed for the following Service Purposes:
– to allow the correct execution of current or future agreements between us;
– to fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– to fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products provided by the Data Controller that are similar to those you have already purchased.
- Processing methods
Your personal data is processed using the methods indicated in Article 4 of the Privacy Code and Article 4, paragraph 2 of the GDPR, and more precisely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and for a period not exceeding 10 years from the termination of the relationship for Service Purposes and not exceeding 2 years from the date on which the data was collected for Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be disclosed and shared:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the company Metaly s.r.l., in their role as appointed persons and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other entities (e.g. credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, in their capacity as external Data Processors.
- Data communication
The collected data will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects to ensure compliance with legal obligations.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy. The data will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
- Rights of the Data Subject and how to exercise the rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights under articles 15 (Right of Access), 16 (Right of rectification), 17 (Right to erasure), 18 (Right to limitation of processing), 20 (Right to data portability) and 21 (Right of object) of the Regulation. Your rights can be exercised by sending a written request to the Data Processor. This request can be made through:
– a registered letter to Metaly Srl – with registered office in Via Trento Trieste, 119, 41043 Formigine (MO) – ITALY.
– an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject has the right to forward a complaint to a Supervisory Authority (Italian Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
- Data Controller, processor and representatives
The Data Controller is Metaly S.r.l. with registered office in Via Trento Trieste, 119 41043 Formigine (MO) – ITALY.
The updated list of data managers and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s registered office.